Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Well, I have not been blogging much lately! I have actually been getting plenty of computer time while Ethan is nursing, but I've never felt up to typing a whole blog post with just one hand.

I feel like I am emerging from the fog of being post-partum. Today was the first day that Ethan and I went out to run errands by ourselves! I got him enrolled in our health insurance plan and then went to Wal-Mart. Baby steps, eh? It definitely wasn't our first time out of the house; this past weekend was spent in Vancouver, Washington meeting all of Steve's relatives. They had a really fun shower for him where he got a lot of clothes and toys and books. Everyone took turns holding him and he was very alert almost the whole time.

He seems to be a content baby. He really only fusses when he is hungry, and that happens every 4 hours or so. Sleep is still very high on my list of wants right now, but I generally get enough to get by. The weird thing is trying to fit all the things I want to do into 4 hour blocks.

I haven't had him weighed since last Friday. By all appearances he is putting on chub, not to mention the copious amounts of wet and poopy diapers.

Well, I think he is waking up which means it is time to eat, and I will be back to being one handed...so this post ends here!

No comments: