Friday, January 25, 2008

The Business of Being Born

I just got back from a screening of The Business of Being Born. I am thinking of becoming a childbirth educator and/or doula, so I was really excited to see that there was a showing not too far from me. Check the website to see if it is playing in your area; if not it will be out on NetFlix in March of this year.

I recommend this movie to those of you who have had babies, will have babies, are concerned about women's health issues, and pretty much anyone else. As a content warning I will say that birth is shown several times with no censoring and there are two instances that I can remember bad language being used. Oh, and I took Ethan with me and there were a lot of other moms there with babies so it seems to be the one acceptable time to take your baby to the movies!

No comments: