Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chit Chat

Well, I am officially on weekly OB appointments now and looking into the final stretch of this pregnancy. I cannot wait to meet this little one! My sister-in-law and her husband came up to visit this past weekend, and hubby put up a lot of pictures on his Flickr site. A couple of people have told me that it looks like the baby has "dropped" but I honestly can't tell. I am having a lot of braxton-hicks and a few mildly painful contractions here and there. I am planning on going late, so I don't get anxious in the meantime (yeah, right!).

Oh, I also put a link to my Amazon Wish List on my blog. That thing is a Godsend, because I can never remember anything when people ask what I want for my birthday or other holidays. Now I can just look stuff up and keep track of it all year round.

I must stop this post here, however, because it is only delaying the inevitable of me going to get the oil changed on the car!

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

i hate getting the oil changed. i don't know why. it's not really all that hard! but i guess i just don't like car places. they're dirty, and i always feel like they are trying to "pull one over" on me. i feel like such a dork, always calling mike to ask him stuff if the people are trying to get me to pay more for something.

anyway, enough on that! i checked your blog so often right now, waiting for baby news! i have three friends that blog that are ready to pop. so exciting!!! (i can't wait to see pics of HIM.) :)