Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Boy!


One
Originally uploaded by jodisue

I am a week late crafting this post, but we have been busy with family in town to celebrate this milestone, so here it is today!

I cannot believe Ethan is one year old. I can remember so vividly the day I met him. It was a day of hard work, but oh so worth it. We waited two years for God to bless us with a baby, and then all of a sudden, 9 months later he was in my arms. It was unbelievable. I still marvel at how God

My Sweet Bud, my long-awaited babe, I pray for you every day, that you will grow to love the Lord with all your heart. I cannot wait for you to meet your little brother or sister and become fast friends. You are so silly and funny already; I can't wait to see more and more of your personality.

I can't wait until you are old enough to sing with me, the song we have heard together every Sunday since you were one week old:

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow; Praise Him, all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen.


Here is the year in (a few) photos:


Just born:



First smile on camera:


The famous Flat Smile:


Eating birthday cake on Saturday:

More birthday photos are here!

No comments: