Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ein, Uno, One, Odin

For those of you waiting to know, I am having just one baby. Whatever my doctor saw on the first ultrasound two weeks ago was gone by the time I had this scan. I never really felt as though it was twins, but it was sort of neat to think of the possibilities for a couple of weeks.

For those of you who didn't know that I've been waiting for these results, the doctor saw a little "bubble" when she was doing my dating ultrasound and thought there may be another baby behind the one she could definitely see. So she sent me to radiology where they have bigger and better machines and there was clearly only one baby. Double blessings would have been fun, but I am happy with one as well.

I will try to get an ultrasound pic or two scanned in in the next couple of days.

No comments: